Saturday, September 01, 2007

New contract - Dark Eden Press



I recently signed on with Dark Eden Press to publish my short erotic story called A Sexual Spark. The legend in this story will be the starting point for a series entitled The Brotherhood of Spark, which will be out in print starting late 2008 - early 2009, with a different publisher.

Here is the blurb for this erotic paranormal tale...

Have you ever had a complete stranger make your body ache and your skin feel like it is on fire when he enters the room? Your breath takes on a pant and you imagine him dominating you and taking control of your body. Everything narrows down to just him and you, alone in tangled sheets, using you until you cannot live without his touch, his body inside yours. If yes is your answer, then come take a wild ride with me…

My name is Loren Westley, and that exact thing will happen to me one night while I am working at my job as a cocktail waitress at Freaks, a paranormal hangout. The moment he walks through the door, starts me on a downward spiral into a sexual odyssey that will forever mark my soul, and I look forward to every deliciously heated minute with him.

I would like to add this note about Dark Eden Press. Even though, they are a new publisher, they took my short story (A Sexual Spark) and amended my contract. I cannot say enough wonderful things to other authors who might be thinking twice about a new publisher like Dark Eden Press. They are professional, quick to reply, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Dark Eden Press.

No comments: