Wednesday, September 26, 2007
We had so much fun with the last one, we’re doing it again. ‘Fall Into Romance – The Sequel’ is even better than the first contest, with bigger prizes!!
The Prizes: Three Gift Certificates, one for ten dollars, and two for fifteen dollars each, good for the purchase of books from SIREN PUBLISHING.
What you have to do: Just visit the Siren website http://www.sirenpublishing.com
and look for the answers to the questions below. All answers can be found in the ‘excerpts’ posted.
These are all new questions – so if you entered last time, you need to enter again!
How to enter: Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest closes Sunday, October 7, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. eastern time.
Winners will be announced Monday October 8th right here!
1) In Rearing Heat by Skylar Sinclair, what did Dex call Shayla that alerted her that he knew she was an equestrian shifter?
2) In the excerpt from Amanda Hilton’s Vision of Light, what is the name of the place where Lucien and Aislan are hiding out?
3) On the coming soon page (http://www.sirenpublishing.com/catalog/comingsoon.htm), in the blurb for Renee Knowles' erotic chick lit Going Topless, where do the two sisters vacation?
4) In Samantha Lucas’ Tower of Secrets, what interrupts Marina and Sebastian’s moment of passion?
5) In Just A Kiss by Lara Santiago, what flavor does Gabrielle taste when she kisses Keller and what happens to her when she tastes it?
6) In the excerpt for Caught Off Guard by Tonya Ramagos, what is Dean wearing?
7) In Emma Wildes’ The Manuscript, who is Margot and why does she hire Claire Fallon?
8) In the adult excerpt from Made For Each Other by Morgan Ashbury, what did Lesley and Charlie make love on?
Good luck, everyone!!!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Halloween provides the purrfect backdrop for shifter Panteara to assume her sleek, feline form. Mingling at a wild party, she's looking for casual passion, but gets more than she bargained for when she meets another of her kind. Alpha lion Rourke is looking for a mate, and sets his sights on the lovely she-panther. Enjoy this sweet holiday treat from Skylar Sinclair.
Happy hot reading,
Saturday, September 15, 2007
To purchase click here
What do you get when two equestrian shifters cross paths and one has no idea there are more of their kind? Rearing heat…baby!
Dex Legend knows what he saw and smelled that morning standing atop the ridge within the backdrop of the glistening sun, a beautiful golden mare, bold as you please. And to add fuel to this heady mix she is in heat and could be his mate! In a blink of an eye, she is gone, but a persistent hard-on has plagued him ever since.
Shayla Smith has finally found a place to call home at least for a while. Shayla has no idea there are more of her kind left—equestrian shifters—and especially not a drop dead gorgeous stud that will not take no for an answer.
A paranormal erotic romance where nothing is taboo and the carnality is untamed!
Happy hot reading,
Saturday, September 01, 2007
I recently signed on with Dark Eden Press to publish my short erotic story called A Sexual Spark. The legend in this story will be the starting point for a series entitled The Brotherhood of Spark, which will be out in print starting late 2008 - early 2009, with a different publisher.
Here is the blurb for this erotic paranormal tale...
Have you ever had a complete stranger make your body ache and your skin feel like it is on fire when he enters the room? Your breath takes on a pant and you imagine him dominating you and taking control of your body. Everything narrows down to just him and you, alone in tangled sheets, using you until you cannot live without his touch, his body inside yours. If yes is your answer, then come take a wild ride with me…
My name is Loren Westley, and that exact thing will happen to me one night while I am working at my job as a cocktail waitress at Freaks, a paranormal hangout. The moment he walks through the door, starts me on a downward spiral into a sexual odyssey that will forever mark my soul, and I look forward to every deliciously heated minute with him.
I would like to add this note about Dark Eden Press. Even though, they are a new publisher, they took my short story (A Sexual Spark) and amended my contract. I cannot say enough wonderful things to other authors who might be thinking twice about a new publisher like Dark Eden Press. They are professional, quick to reply, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Dark Eden Press.