Saturday, August 05, 2006

Finished 2nd Book in The Tome of Unnatural Desires Series

The Tome Of Unnatural Desires is being published by Forbidden Publications. The first book will be out late 2006.


What a wild and productive week this has been. I finished the 2nd book in TTOUD, called Shadowed Passion. It is a M/M erotic romance. This is my first full on male and male erotic story and I found out I love writing them. So, I will being doing more in the very near future. Let's get real what isn't there to love about men, especially deliciously bad ones!

The next and final book (3) in the TTOUD is being written now and will be turned in sometime within the next week or so. (I will post info when I turn it into the publisher)

Here is the blurb from Shadowed Passion.
During one of his favorite pastimes of browsing yard sales, Klein Tilmar comes across an old leather book that grabs his attention, causing his insides to tighten and his fingertips to tingle in expectation of owning it.

What he doesn’t realize is that he has just bought himself a ticket straight to a dark region that is ruled and dominated by the likes of something sinister and hedonistically ferocious. Its appetite is for the warm flesh of men. It hungers only for what a man can give and receive.

This is not for the faint of heart and has a premised based on an alternative lifestyle, which some might consider offensive. You have been warned…now open the book!

I will have an excerpt for this story, but you have to be a member of my newsgroup to read it. You can join free! I run monthly contest! So, what are you waiting for?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/skylar_sinclair_newsletter/?yguid=265862641

Sincerely,

Skylar Sinclair.
www.skylarsinclair.com

No comments: