Sunday, March 23, 2008

EPICon and what a fun time I had!


Here I am during registration looking through all the wonderful promotional items and EPICon binder in the hotel lobby. Next to me is my roommate Janet Quinn.

This is me on Saturday night of the EPICon banquet receiving the Quasar Award for best overall cover art with Extraordinary Love, which by the way will be re-releasing with Freya's Bower in 2008 along with its sequel,
Sacred Love!


Here I am Friday morning receiving the Ariana Award for paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi and futuristic erotic cover art for Extraordinary Love.


I am sitting Thursday night with a table full of Amber Quill authors.





Here I am at the ARe champagne celebration Saturday night before the EPICon award's banquet. I am standing with Janet Quinn and Lyndi Lamont.




I have a few more pictures I will be posting, as soon as I learn how to get them off my new camera...LOL.



This being my very first convention, I have to say EPICon was a total blast! The authors I met were friendly and so much fun. Portland, Oregon was a wonderful city and easy to get around in.

I will be going to EPICon 2009 in Las Vegas next year and hope to meet more great authors and readers there!
Happy hot reading,

Skylar Sinclair.

















































No comments: