Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've been tagged!

Lisa Andel has tagged me for another meme!

Here are the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Things about me you might not know or even care to know

1) I cannot finish a story without writing first the beginning and the ending. Then I fill in the rest of the story (weird huh?).

2) I don't have a middle name (in my real name that is).

3) I am a huge animal lover.

4) I like to dip my Oreo cookies in milk.

5) I still, at almost 45 years of age, will get carded (what are they blind?).

6) On the titles of my books, you will notice I usually only use two words (another one of those weird quirks of mine).

7) I love to go to thirft stores and find treasures!

8) I am legally blind (like in blind as a frickin' bat, but can see with corrective lens).

I am tagging these poor authors *wickedly laughing*

Stella and Audra Price
Jamie Hill
Raine Delight
Melodee Aaron

Gracie C. McKeever
Jaden Sinclair
Destiny Blaine
Regan Taylor

No comments: