Sunday, August 08, 2010

The ultimate Inspiration for a writer

I hit a wall a few days ago as I was writing the sequel to Rearing Heat, Stallion’s Heat. The one person I always turn to is also my greatest fan, Kimmy.

Not only did Kimmy help me figure out where the characters were going today, but she told me of an email she had gotten a while back about a young lady that showed a quarter horse at the All American Quarter Horse Congress in 2006. You might ask what is so special about that? She showed this horse without a saddle or bridle. She also dedicated this performance to her father she just lost twenty-four days ago. I was raised on a working Quarter horse farm and this video really touched my heart.

If you want to see true love between horse and rider, then please click on this link. Beware, you might want to have a box of tissues handy!

A special love

Happy hot reading,

Skylar Sinclair
http://www.skylarsinclair.com/

No comments: