Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New release - A Sexual Spark from Total-e-bound!

A Sexual Spark has been re-released with Total-e-bound. This book is the start of the Brotherhood of Spark series coming in late 2008 with TEB.

Blurb:
Have you ever had a complete stranger make your body ache and your skin feel like it is on fire when he enters the room? Your breath takes on a pant and you imagine him dominating you and taking control of your body. Everything narrows down to just him and you, alone in tangled sheets, using you until you cannot live without his touch--his body inside yours. If yes is your answer, then come take a wild ride with me…

My name is Loren Westley, and that exact thing will happen to me one night while I am working at my job as a cocktail waitress at Freaks, a paranormal hangout. The moment he walks through the door, starts me on a downward spiral into a sexual odyssey that will forever mark my soul, and I look forward to every deliciously heated minute with him.

To read an excerpt or purchase, click here

Happy hot reading,

Skylar Sinclair
http://www.skylarsinclair.com/

1 comment:

LA Day said...

Looks awesome.